Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/siargaot/public_html/plugins/content/jw_sigpro/jw_sigpro.php on line 51
- Category: Academic Policies
- Published on 01 October 2012
Transfer students are those who wish to enroll in SIIT after having been enrolled in collegiate or technical courses at another institution.
At the time of enrollment, a transferee must submit the following credentials:
- Certificate of transfer credential from the last school attended;
- A statement of good moral character signed by an adviser or guidance counselor and certified by the Dean or Head of the School and or the Director of Student Affairs; and
- An informative copy of his/her transcript of records, which should include the descriptive title of the subjects taken, the number of units and the grades earned.
Continuing students are those enrolled in the college either in the immediately preceding semester or after having stopped without enrolling elsewhere.